The World of Words

 

There are so many voices which I hear

some are Melodies and others are noises

I say a lot of stories.....

It gives a lot of meaning and definitions....

Then I think of my voice,

It has nothing....

It fills only emptiness....

It never creates any story

But then I realize that my hands do more 

my hands could spread the blues from my heart...

Which makes me hear

Just only with my words....


Mr. Rohith. R 

Head, Dept of Commerce 

Al Shifa College of Arts and Science, Kizhattoor, Perinthalmanna


Comments

  1. Thought provoking and meaningful lines ,Thanks for the Expeeriance..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

എതിരില്ലാത്ത എതിര്

കുറഞ്ഞുവരുന്ന മാനുഷിക മൂല്യങ്ങളിലേക്ക്...

Ensuring Integrity: Best Practice to Prevent Exam Malpractices