Failing at normal

Once in a life span of Human being we ever think Am I a failure,is my llife in hotspot.Really it is the truth because there may be situations in life which seems to be like an utter failure.When I was seven years old there was an electric shock which entirely destroyed my schooling days.Without the fingers of my hand,I gone through the hard days of my childhood.There I wasn’t normal like the rest of the kids,can’t eat or drink with my own fingers.There starts failing of normality,today the age of 27 I have to pass through the many of the situations like this.We cannot live like all others,all are unique in our own way,positive and negatives are there.As Brett Thornhill,Coach of neuro diseases puts it,its like your brain keeps switching between different channels and somebody else has the remote,sometimes we have trouble focusing at all and other times we stuck on a situation and can’t pull ourselves away which in real life might seem we don’t want to do homework.                            

We did rather play video games and movies.But the truth is there are plenty of times we want to be able to focus,try and just cannot.If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,it will live its whole life believing it is a stupid.Unless it happen chat with another fish and realizes fishes aren’t great at climbing trees and that’s okay,there’s plenty of ocean is waiting.If you spend all your time trying to able to climb a tree,you will never see how far it can swim.I just had to find my ocean.Once you learn what your challenges are,you can find solutions to them.You are not stupid,you are not a failed version of normal,you are different and beautiful… 

Ms. Arathi. P. S, Assistant Professor of Commerce, Al Shifa College of Arts and Science, Kizhattoor, Perinthalmanna 


                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

എതിരില്ലാത്ത എതിര്

കുറഞ്ഞുവരുന്ന മാനുഷിക മൂല്യങ്ങളിലേക്ക്...

Ensuring Integrity: Best Practice to Prevent Exam Malpractices