A Trip to Ootty

 I want to write about my memorable family trip to Ooty. It was my first family trip with my father’s family. We always plan something, but at the end, something will happen, and we have to cancel the trip. But this time, we insisted on this trip, and finally, we made it happen. It was 6th February 2024. We started our trip early in the morning, nearly at 3:30 am. There were about 35 people in a small bus. Just as the bus started, we began playing music, dancing, and singing. The whole journey was a mood. I didn’t even get a chance to sleep because of the whole energy and sound inside the bus. We reached there nearly at 6 am. Ooty was completely different from what I thought. I thought there were not many places to visit in Ooty, only some gardens. But when I reached there, I was so happy. There are so many places to visit in Ooty. Also, the whole environment was so beautiful. Such a beautiful place. A must-visit place for trekking, relaxing, and taking photos. I loved the place. I loved the journey. A place covered with green. And we also visited the Doddabetta tea factory. It was my first time visiting a tea factory. The trip as a whole was an experience. Everyone enjoyed it. Now we are planning to make another trip soon.

Kamaruneessa. K. E, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Al Shifa College of Arts and Science, Kizhattoor, Perinthalmanna 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

എതിരില്ലാത്ത എതിര്

കുറഞ്ഞുവരുന്ന മാനുഷിക മൂല്യങ്ങളിലേക്ക്...

Ensuring Integrity: Best Practice to Prevent Exam Malpractices